"Angela is a pleasure to work with and professional in the approach she uses to source the best candidates for Morrisons Pharmacy. She has presented me with some good candidates for some of our more 'difficult to fill' positions and has added value by looking outside the box and making recommendations specific to the vacancy in question when referring candidates to me, and shown knowledge of the market in so doing. I would have no hesitation in recommending her."
Lucy - Pharmacy Resourcer
"I have used PPRUK for the past two to three months and they have been very successful at locating locum optometrists at a very short notice.
My direct contact has been a Ms Anu Jalaf who has conducted herself in a very professional and pleasant manner, I especially like the fact that she has been very in tune with our specific requirements for our practise and has managed to find like minded professional optometrist who we would use again.
I would definitely recommend PPRUK and especially Anu to any organisation looking for a locum as she is passionate about her job and does it with great pride."
Sandeep - Resident Optometrist
A huge thank you to Lea Anne Barnes, for all her hard work and support during the recruitment process. She has been brilliant, keeping me updated, informing me constantly of any news and being very understanding. I was looking for a part-time position and she took on board all of the information that I gave her, was very honest and helpful.
The experience that I have had with PPRUK through Lea Anne has been excellent, and I would recommend PPRUK to any colleagues looking for a job in the health Sector. Lea Anne took all of the stress out of looking for a job and was constantly available, I would definitely use PPRUK in the future, and would also recommend Lea Anne, for her dedication and professionalism.
Zoe - Hearing Aid Dispenser
Optometrist - Scunthorpe
PPRUK are currently working a Supermarket based Opticians who have branches Nationwide across the UK. They are looking for a number of resident Optometrists in various locations to join them on a permanent basis.
Below are some details of the role. If you are interested in applying please get in touch and I will talk you through the application process.
To apply for any of these positions, please call 0333 9001111
Company: Large Multiple Opticians based in a Supermarket setting
Salary: £35,000 - £60,000 (Pro Rata)
Contract: Full Time
· Bonus scheme annual, paid out in February.
· Holiday: 24 days (this increases after 3 years, 5 years and then every 5 years)
· GOC fees paid
· 10% store discount
· Pension Contributory , between 2% -7%
· Bank holidays: Double time plus a day in lieu
· Long established store, close to the Docks Light Railway.
· Free Colleague car parking.
· Diverse customer base.
· Sunday allowances salary increase for Sundays worked (can add a lot of money to your take home pay)
· Share save - Shares in the company over 3 years - Limited to £250 a month- this is very lucrative if you take part the returns are quite substantial. You buy between £5 and £250 a month of shares at a 20% discount of the price they were at the beginning of the 3 years. Then you can sell them at today’s prices. OR you can just take the cash- for a deposit on a house, a holiday, or anything you want!
To apply for this position you must be a qualified Optometrist eligible to register with the GOC.